Tiered Monthly Saving Account
Tiered Monthly Saving Account is a saving account based on tiers, which means that the more the customer saves the more he gains, where percentage of the deposited funds are invested on the absolute Mudaraba basis.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Account Opening Forms
- Copy of national ID or passport copy with a valid residence visa for foreign residents
- Recent utility bill
- Islamic Shari'a Compliant
- Competitive Monthly profit based on tiers
- 24/7 ATM access for all ADIB Egypt customers
- Available through 70 branches all over the country
- Issuing ADIB Egypt Debit Card which can be used in ATM networks and Points Of Sale (POS)
- Offered to Egyptians and Foreign residents
- Minimum balance to earn profit EGP 1
- Minimum Balance waived from Minimum Balance Fee for Saving Account EGP 500
Profits are calculated on the lowest credit balance during the month, and capitalized Monthly.